KraftersInk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asura Server's all Crafters LS.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We need to know what you need

Go down 
+5
leonstrife
Gang
Admin
Atharia
Katianna
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
leonstrife

leonstrife

We need to know what you need - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need to know what you need   We need to know what you need - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:06 am

Katianna wrote:
Ok after reading over what everyone needs so far and what everyone can make I had an idea. Some may like it, some may not, but im going to throw it out there because I believe it's highly beneficial for everyone involved.... here goes :-)

How about some tag crafting action? Obviously we want to make it mutually beneficial but I think it would be a good way for both parties to get what they need done faster and cheaper than average SE style ( aka lets see how much gil we can throw down the toilet).

This is the pairings I see so far that would potentially be good business

Gonryushu and Leonstrife (with me as a mule for Gonryu)
Powerade and Gangrene

If there is any other pairings or if you have any objections or opinions shoot em out^^

Regards,
Katianna

What does this entail? I will craft whatever you need but I don't follow the plan really.
Back to top Go down
Katianna
Admin
Katianna

We need to know what you need - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need to know what you need   We need to know what you need - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:06 pm

[/quote]What does this entail? I will craft whatever you need but I don't follow the plan really.[/quote]

In a nutshell it's a trade of products, but its a trade where both parties are getting skill levels. Im going to use you and myself as hypothetical examples. Like say you are leveling cooking and you need a bunch of different materials made- I would use my cooking skills to make them for you so you can get your cooking levels. And since I am leveling smithing, say you can level up on steel ingots- which I need for my next three synths- you would make those for me.

With this method, both parties get their skill levels, and the materials get put to good use, and both parties help each other. In essence, tag crafting at it's finest. Doing this by ourselves takes a long time, and its a lot of preparation and sometimes it's even a lot of cost b/c sometimes we can't get the materials at guilds b/c it's either not there or it's way too much gil to spend. With this tag crafting, the cost is lower and the benefits are greater. The only concern that comes with this is making a time where both parties involved can actually do this.

Like you, regardless if anyone needs mats and I can make them let me konw and I'll do my best to hook ya'll up tho :-) Just let me know what you need!
Back to top Go down
https://kraftersink.forumotion.com

We need to know what you need
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KraftersInk :: Welcome To KraftersInk :: VERY IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!-
Jump to: