KraftersInk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asura Server's all Crafters LS.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Everyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoti
Admin
Kyoti

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 1:38 pm

Hi everybody! I hope everyone is doing well. As you know Katianna our fearless leader is taking a break for awhile, and so I have been as well. Things are a bit rough... I lost my job recently because I am a stoner... go figure that lol. Anyway, I just wanted to say hey to everyone and let you know that I will be back Smile [/i]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:33 am

Good to hear from you Kyoti, we have alot of new member.. lol that you r a stoner you joker! cant wait to see you again, Ls had grown to over 50 members ^^ We have picked up events and are growing =). Hope to see you soon. ^^ If you do come back plz send me a tell, i have a few ppl id like you to sac <3 miss you babe **kisses**
Back to top Go down
https://kraftersink.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Ls had to be repearled   Hello Everyone EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:15 am

Kyoti we had to recreate the Ls in order to make sac holders. Same name almost, its Kraftersinc. Please give Katianna my love and tell her we all miss her dearly. let her know I put this off as long as possible =( we have just out grown 2 sac holders lolz. I love you guys and look forwarding to seeing you soon. Come home ^^ stay safe and take care of yourself,

Much love Kat
Back to top Go down
Kyoti
Admin
Kyoti

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Story time :)    Hello Everyone EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:28 am

Wow, Lots of new members... Im glad to see that. Few names I recognnize that makes me smile.
You had to recreate to make sack holders huh? Thats kool, I dont have any issues with that. I wanted to also give a bit more of an update.

Katianna is doing well and sends all of you her love. She'll be back before you know it and so will I. Kat, you'll be the first person I look up Smile

Anywho, I really did get fired cause im a stoner. This is what happend.. they called me into their office and said that someone told them that I occasionally smoke weed. So they asked me. If any of u know me personally, you know Im a very candid and honest person. Minus a stupid practical joke.. I don't lie about stuff. Just isnt my style. So, like a tard.. I told them yea. I burn one now and then. Never before work, never during, and does not interfere with my job in any way. So what they do? Listen to this shit...
THey call their human resource dude from corporate office to talk to me and I told him same thing I told management earlier. "Yes, occasionally smoke weed and it does not interfere with my job in any way." So that day, they suspended me, told me that they were going to decide what to do and get back with me. In the meantime I wasnt allowed to report for work.
The next day, the district manager calls me and asks me to meet him @ McDonalds..... So i went, and there he fired me. Not for doing anything wrong, but because on my own time. I smoke pot. Drug test was NOT required for me to obtain employment, so what difference does it make?
Oh well I guess lol, shit happens. Still looking for a job, had a small stay @ a body shop workin on cars that I love, but sadly I cant stay there because there isnt enough work to keep us both busy Sad
Enough of all that... anyway I miss you all like crazy, being away from FF has been nice but I miss it. Tried out WoW for a min with a friend and each time I would play I would think... "THis shit is too damn easy, I need me some FF" In the next couple of weeks I would like to return, just gunna depend on how long it takes me to get a job.. gotta have $$ to play FF Sad Nonetheless, I will be back soon
Kyoti
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:05 am

Sorry to hear all that =( its been a hard month for me, but God is getting me threw it. ^^ In the last week, i found out my brother died, i had gotten a divorce and my bf broke up with me (again) so .. yeah... We are made of tough stuff you and I, we will come out on top. I work at a prison now (go figure) so if im not on when you come back. Talk to mcgibbons for a ls pearl or floorboss ^^. I sleep at the prison four days a week.

I do miss you terribly. really hope to see you soon.

Love you to pieces Kat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KraftersInk :: Welcome To KraftersInk :: VERY IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!-
Jump to: