KraftersInk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asura Server's all Crafters LS.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is there any interst in doing Void Watch?

Go down 
+2
Antaress
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Is there any interst in doing Void Watch? Empty
PostSubject: Is there any interst in doing Void Watch?   Is there any interst in doing Void Watch? EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:20 pm

Hi Gang, Admin here aka Kitykat.

The title pretty much says it all, only thing to add is that this is a paid event. Meaning the items we farm we make into gear and when sold, divided among those that craft or farm the item. 80 synergy is required, so if you don't have a job that can to do void watch, but have the synergy you can still participate.

So hit me up and tel me what you think =)

Kitykat =^.^=
Back to top Go down
https://kraftersink.forumotion.com
Antaress

PostSubject: Re: Is there any interst in doing Void Watch?   Is there any interst in doing Void Watch? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:05 pm

I'm always down to Voidwatch, I'm done with all tiers of all paths so I can pop any NM we need. Also really experienced with it, which should help Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is there any interst in doing Void Watch?   Is there any interst in doing Void Watch? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:11 pm

Antaress wrote:
I'm always down to Voidwatch, I'm done with all tiers of all paths so I can pop any NM we need. Also really experienced with it, which should help Smile

Thank You Antaress, you will def be our "Go-to" for information on this zone. I don't think many of the member realize that this zone has the drops for the high-end gear we need to make in the game. I hope we gather more interest as the ls grows.

Kitykat
Back to top Go down
https://kraftersink.forumotion.com
Parriah

PostSubject: Void Watch   Is there any interst in doing Void Watch? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:56 am

These are my thoughts about VW (Void Watch)

1) Weather or not you want to do it NOW or might and I mean MIGHT ever have any interest on doing VW I would talk to a Voidwatch OFFICER NNOOWW, that will get your Voidstones Charging/replenishing NOW.

2) If you want to do this and are SERIOUS need a good COMMITMENT we need a few MANDATORY jobs(Tank, Healer, Ect) just to BEAT the fight(s).

3) Need SOME level of willingness to do Abyssea to GEAR any CORE-JOB someone might be playing for VW. (Let's face it VW is BEYOND Aby no here we go MM for refresh, or Apoc if you frack up atmas SKILLED and GEARED players are what hard fights take to win)

4) Job(s) I'm willing to play as: PLD, ... Blu, Mnk, Sch, Cor(Yeah this job is my #2 passion and never gets to be used)
Back to top Go down
leonstrife

leonstrife

PostSubject: Re: Is there any interst in doing Void Watch?   Is there any interst in doing Void Watch? EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 1:49 am

Parriah wrote:
Cor(Yeah this job is my #2 passion and never gets to be used)

If you guys do get into VW, COR is just plain broken to use if you have the Atmacite to support it on your DDs/Tanks (atma for voidwatch). Miersers roll + saveTP atma + regain atam = most 2hander jobs can have 1-3hit build in VW ops. A good sam could potentially pull of 6 WS in one use of meditate. Would recommend it if you have the option. Ochain PLD is also very powerful on some fights, but usually a DD tank is good enough with a decent sized group with good gear.

There is a lot of good info on the event on the BGwiki here -> http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/Voidwatch

Mostly self explanatory.

Older VW don't have a lot of useful thins to go after but Quilin, Pil, & Kaggen have some great drops I usually try for with my LS. If you manage to get the hang of it and go when I am free I would like too, but if not I wish you luck ^_^b
Back to top Go down
floorboss

PostSubject: Re: Is there any interst in doing Void Watch?   Is there any interst in doing Void Watch? EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:37 pm

I would love to do vw but need Bastok climb then juneo. I have 99 thief with gimp gear 99 mnk decent gear 95 whm which im working on sets... otherwise its the 2nd best geard 1st is mnk.
Back to top Go down
Chefm

PostSubject: Re: Is there any interst in doing Void Watch?   Is there any interst in doing Void Watch? EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:47 pm

I'm mostly down with all my Tiers , but i do need items from the Boss top tiers and PW opPLZ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there any interst in doing Void Watch?   Is there any interst in doing Void Watch? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is there any interst in doing Void Watch?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KraftersInk :: Welcome To KraftersInk :: VERY IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!-
Jump to: