KraftersInk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asura Server's all Crafters LS.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Changes coming to the LS Website and other changes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katianna
Admin
Katianna

Changes coming to the LS Website and other changes Empty
PostSubject: Changes coming to the LS Website and other changes   Changes coming to the LS Website and other changes EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:01 pm

As you have already seen I have made some changes to the website. There are more changes to come too.
I have already moved the synergy guide Swords was awesome enough to make into the Crafting section of our website. Please bear with me, I am just learning how to use the admin tools and Kyoti is gracious enough to help me figure out the rest of the stuff. Im sure he will hear me yell at him down the hall several times :-D

I made the crafting section for the sheer purpose of avoiding confusion. I do not want ya'll to come to the website looking for tips and help and having to scroll through advice about other crafts before you find what you are really looking for. So if you go to the crafting section and go to the specific craft and look, you will be able to find what you are looking for a lot easier. I hope this will be a greater asset for ya'll.

Also, the banner I keep nit picking on. I know I know, Im just being picky but here's the thing- if it's not perfect, im not happy with it. Thats my bottom line. I don't want something up there you guys can't be proud of. And if I'm not content with it, I know you guys won't be proud of it. So please bear with me. I take as much pride in my art as you do your crafting and your skills in FFXI.

Regarding other changes; I hope ya'll embrace them. They are for the better and they benefit us as a whole. We have the potential to gain a lot from doing everything that was brought up in the sackie meeting and I think that if we work together and get them done we can really accomplish a lot. The materials alone that would be gained by doing these events would help out tremendously.

Regards,
Katianna
Back to top Go down
https://kraftersink.forumotion.com
Katianna
Admin
Katianna

Changes coming to the LS Website and other changes Empty
PostSubject: Posting your Information on AH.com   Changes coming to the LS Website and other changes EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:23 pm

Thought I would share this tidbit of information with you, as it would benefit ya'll.

I have my information on crafts posted on ffxiah.com and I was contacted via /tell the other day about making stuff for someone. This would be a great tool for everyone because this would be a good way for you to show off your hard earned skills and make gil at the same time. And with your information posted on AH.com, you can also post what materials you need/want. This works out well and other players can find you and give you what you desire. So if you are not on the AH site, I would encourage you to do so because it will benefit you in the long run. High visibility works very well for a crafter :-D

Regards,
Katianna

Back to top Go down
https://kraftersink.forumotion.com

Changes coming to the LS Website and other changes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KraftersInk :: Welcome To KraftersInk :: VERY IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!-
Jump to: