KraftersInk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asura Server's all Crafters LS.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clothcraft 101

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katianna
Admin
Katianna

Clothcraft 101 Empty
PostSubject: Clothcraft 101   Clothcraft 101 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:36 pm

it says I gotta put text here so *insert text here* :-D
Back to top Go down
https://kraftersink.forumotion.com
leonstrife

leonstrife

Clothcraft 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clothcraft 101   Clothcraft 101 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:21 am

Oh Clothcraft you dastardly devilish temptress, how I loath and love you so.
Hello and welcome to a work in progress craft guide for cloth by me.

The Weavers' Guild is open 6:00 - 21:00 and is closed on Firesday.

Grass Thread
  • Level 1
  • Wind Crystal
  • Yagudo Necklace x1
  • Yield: Grass Thread x3

~~~~~~~~
    Level 3
  • Thunder Crystal
  • Moko_Grass x2
  • Yield: Grass Thread

Grass Cloth
  • Level 4
  • Earth Crystal
  • Grass_Thread x3
  • Yield: Grass Cloth

Cottom Thread
    Level 11
  • Thunder Crystal
  • Saruta Cotton x2
  • Yield: Cotton Thread

Hachimaki
  • Level 11
  • Wind Crystal
  • Grass Cloth x2
  • Yield: Hachimaki

Guild Test Recruit
Cape
  • Level 8
  • Earth Crystal
  • Grass Cloth x2
  • Grass Thread
  • Yield: Hachimaki

The Cotton thread stage here mainly supplements your use of Grass because Cotton balls can be hard to get as they sell out fast and the guild is always camped for the 2 per Vana' day they sell. Burn through as quick as possible and don't worry much about your gil, its all loss but negligible.

Last edited by leonstrife on Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
leonstrife

leonstrife

Clothcraft 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clothcraft 101   Clothcraft 101 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:47 am

2nd stage all in one craft for the most part. Synth all that Cotton thread into cloths till you cap out on that, then move on to linen thread. Materials can be bought from the guild and from vendors i the airship dock the the nation in 1st place Conquest.

Cotton Cloth
  • Level 12
  • Earth Crystal
  • Cotton Thread x3
  • Yield: Cotton Cloth

Linen Thread
  • Level 19
  • Thunder Crystal
  • Flax Flower x2
  • Yield: Linen Thread

Guild Test Initiate
Cotton Cape
  • Level 18
  • Earth Crystal
  • Cotton Cloth x2
  • Cotton Thread
  • Yield: Cotton Cape

Last edited by leonstrife on Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
leonstrife

leonstrife

Clothcraft 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clothcraft 101   Clothcraft 101 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:07 am

Linen thread and cloth are both sell-able for a small profit. If your supply of thread doesn't get you to 22 you can finish off with Yagudo Fletchings then move on to Kaginawa with guild support. Kaginawa has a lv15 smithing sub which I recommend you get just for this synth, its the best synth in this range, the loss is negligible and the market sometimes fluctuates to profit based on current demand. Manticore Hair may not always be in supply so farming may be applicable as you see fit. With that you finish Novice and move to the next stage.

Linen Cloth
  • Level 22
  • Earth Crystal
  • Linen Thread x3
  • Yield: Linen Cloth

Yagudo Fletchings
  • Level 22
  • Wind Crystal
  • Yagudo Feather x2
  • Yield: Yagudo Fletchings x6

Kaginawa
  • Level 29 Clothcraft
  • Level 15 Smithing
  • Earth Crystal
  • Bronze Ingot
  • Grass Thread
  • Manticore Hair
  • Yield: Kaginawa x33

Guild Test Novice
Heko Obi
  • Level 27
  • Earth Crystal
  • Cotton Cloth x2
  • Grass Thread
  • Yield: Heko Obi

Last edited by leonstrife on Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
leonstrife

leonstrife

Clothcraft 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clothcraft 101   Clothcraft 101 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:32 am

From here cloth gets progressively more expensive with no sign of stopping all the way to 100 so keep that in mind before moving past 30/40s range. If you have not started accumulating Guild Points I recommend you do so now. Even if you don't plan to have Cloth as a main craft the glasses are a decent item for subcraft and the Key Items are handy for saving crystals or making odd items. Plus the glasses are cute ^_^ Some ninja tools and string for this last easy stage and your onto the next rank! Nin tools are profit usually on NQ and Wool mats can be bought from the guild cheap.

Shinobi-Tabi
  • Level 34
  • Earth Crystal
  • Cotton Cloth x2
  • Grass Thread
  • Saruta Cotton
  • Yield: Shinobi-Tabi x33

Wool Thread
  • Level 35
  • Thunder Crystal
  • Sheep Wool x2
  • Yield: Wool Thread

Sanjaku-Tenugui
  • Level 41
  • Earth Crystal
  • Cotton Thread x2
  • Cotton Cloth x2
  • Yield: Wool Thread

Be sure to stop at 40 for the guild test before synthing more!

Guild Test Apprentice
Feather Collar
  • Level 38
  • Earth Crystal
  • Bird Feather x7
  • Wool Cloth
  • Yield: Feather Collar

Last edited by leonstrife on Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
leonstrife

leonstrife

Clothcraft 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clothcraft 101   Clothcraft 101 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:05 am

Bird Fletchings
  • Level 42
  • Wind Crystal
  • Bird Feather x2
  • Yield: Bird Fletchings x6

Hemp Gorget
Optional bridge synth but cheaper than the next. You can also desynth them for another chance to skill up but remember desynth skill up rate is very low.
  • Level 43
  • Earth Crystal
  • Grass Thread x8
  • Yield: Hemp Gorget

Velvet Cloth
A bit more expensive to make than we are used to seeing till now but it sells for profit somewhat slowly.
  • Clothcraft Lv.45
  • Earth Crystal
  • Silk Thread x2
  • Wool Cloth
  • Yield: Velvet Cloth

Silver Thread

Another optional synth that is about break even now but sells much slower than it did when I was at this lv. Use this synth if you are willing to wait a very long time for all your stock to sell. Please note again the Lv.12 Goldsmithing sub.
  • Clothcraft Lv.47
  • Goldsmithing Lv.12
  • Earth Crystal
  • Silk Thread
  • Silver Ingot
  • Yield: Silver Thread x2

Silk Thread
Be sure to stop and do your guild test!
  • Level 51
  • Thunder Crystal
  • Crawler Cocoon x2
  • Yield: Silk Thread

Insect Fletchings
This is a good alternative for when you can not get your hands on enough Crawler Cocoons, so switch over to it as you see fit.
  • Level 52
  • Wind Crystal
  • Insect Wing x2
  • Yield: Insect Fletchings x6

Guild Test Journeyman
Wool Bracers

• Level 46
  • Earth Crystal
  • Saruta Cotton x2
  • Wool Cloth x2
  • Wool Thread
  • Yield: Wool Bracers

Last edited by leonstrife on Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
leonstrife

leonstrife

Clothcraft 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clothcraft 101   Clothcraft 101 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:43 am

The downfall of ToaU content has left this range (and another more painful one later) somewhat barren of good skill up choices.

Karakul Thread

Both Karakul options have become very difficult choices to skill up on. So much so that you will likely need to farm all of the materials needed for this stage if you wish to use Karakul for skilling up. It does sell for a profit slowly but the alternative further down may be a better choice.
  • Level 55
  • Thunder Crystal
  • Karakul Wool x2
  • Yield: Karakul Thread

Karakul Cloth

Another hard synth to get material for but if you can get at least a few levels off either of these it will help for one of your options to 60.
  • Level 57
  • Earth Crystal
  • Karakul Thread x3
  • Yield: Karakul Cloth

Gold Thread
Yes that's a 41 Goldsmithing sub, but due to the rarity of Karakul materials this may be a better choice for you if you are willing to level up Goldsmithing. In today's market it is break even to small loss but single threads sell much better and faster than stacks. When I was at this stage it was a rather large profit and I kicked myself for not having Gold sub. Oh and if you raise thread prices I kill you! Wink Too lazy to make my own.
  • Clothcraft Lv.58
  • Goldsmithing 41
  • Earth Crystal
  • Gold Ingot
  • Silk Thread
  • Yield: Gold Thread x2

Gnat Fletchings
Here and below are your other two options for a large gap method of reaching 60 instead of using the harder crafts above. Both may require farming but I do not recommend farming Gnats, they are annoying monsters.
  • Level 62
  • Wind Crystal
  • Gnat Wing x2
  • Yield: Gnat Fletchings x6

Hunter's Cotton
This is what I used to reach 60 because at the time Gnat did not exist. For the most part this requires you farm the Carapace Powder yourself by killing many many beetles. This also means you need Bonecraft Lv.21 to make the powder on the spot because beetle shells do not stack and the powder is rarely sold. The cotton itself is unlikely to sell due to few people still doing limbus, but you can try if you like, otherwise NPC them.
  • Level 62
  • Wind Crystal
  • Gnat Wing x2
  • Yield: Gnat Fletchings x6

Green Ribbon[/color]
Supplement to the other options when materials are not available. Desynth these to get your silk back and try again.
  • Level 62
  • Earth Crystal
  • Karakul Thread x3

Guild Test Craftsman
Red Cape
  • Level 59
  • Earth Crystal
  • Gold Thread
  • Velvet Cloth x2
  • Yield: Red Cape

If you need Clothcraft as a sub, (Congratulations!) You just finished and only had to stomach the mild headache part of the craft. For those going further bring some Advil.
Back to top Go down
leonstrife

leonstrife

Clothcraft 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clothcraft 101   Clothcraft 101 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:15 pm

Apkallu Fletchings
These have become an option thanks to abyssea, probably wont sell much so may be better selling them to an NPC.
  • Level 67
  • Wind Crystal
  • Apkallu Feather x2

Sailcloth
Your' 1st rainbow thread recipe, you'll be needing a lot of this later. This item probably wont sell.
  • Level 69
  • Earth Crystal
  • Grass Thread x5
  • Rainbow Thread
  • Yield: Sailcloth

Blk. Chocobo Fletchings
Black feathers can be bought from merchants but are less expensive on the AH, get them there and stop for your guild test.
  • Level 72
  • Wind Crystal
  • Black Chocobo Feather x2
  • Yield: Black Chocobo Fletchins

Guild Test Artisan
Wool Doublet
  • Level 67
  • Earth Crystal
  • Saruta Cotton x3
  • Wool Cloth x4
  • Wool Thread
  • Yield: Wool Doublet
Back to top Go down
leonstrife

leonstrife

Clothcraft 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clothcraft 101   Clothcraft 101 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:42 pm

Colibri Fletchings
  • Level 77
  • Wind Crystal
  • Colibri Feather x2
  • Yield: Colibri Fletching x6

Rainbow Thread
You may wish to forgo Colibri Fletchings as much as possible in favor of exclusively skilling up on this because you will be needing a lot of it later. Stockpiling en-mass would not be a bad idea at this point. Aht Urhgan Attercop have the highest listed drop rate, particularly in Whajom. They are cheap as well so buying all you can is helpful too.
  • Level 78
  • Thunder Crystal
  • Spider Web x2
  • Yield: Rainbow Thread

Puk Fletchings
Stop for guild test at 80.
  • Level 82
  • Wind Crystal
  • Puk Wing x2
  • Yield: Puk Fletching x6

Guild Test Adept
Silk Cloak
  • Level 77
  • Earth Crystal
  • Gold Thread
  • Silk Cloth x5
  • Yield: Silk Cloak
Back to top Go down
leonstrife

leonstrife

Clothcraft 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clothcraft 101   Clothcraft 101 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:09 pm

Thanks to Aht Urhgan being dead this stage will suck due to lack of Wamoura materials & the materials on AH being horribly overpriced.

Cilice
The price of this fluctuates a bit more then other Gobbie bag items, check what it's at before buying the Hairs. They sell but it will take a while to clear out your stock.
  • Level 85
  • Earth Crystal
  • Wool Thread
  • Dhalmel Hair x2
  • Yield: Cilice

Wamoura Silk
Profitable sometimes but limited stock. There are campers selling/synthing fro gil at the Whitegate guild regularly on the off days the little bastard's friend isn't captured. Best way for this stage may be to cleave in Abys-Attowa though I still need to give it a try.
  • Level 88
  • Thunder Crystal
  • Wamoura Cocoon x2
  • Yield: Wamoura Silk

Wamoura Cloth
Profitable depending on how you obtained your cocoons but less so than thread and sells much slower, especially in the volume you will be making. You may wish to skip making your silk into cloth to make a bit more gil, but the recipes to come are no better than this.
  • Level 90
  • Earth Crystal
  • Wamoura Silk x3
  • Yield: Wamoura cloth

Giant Bird Fletchings
No one farms these anymore so they are terrible to skill on due to lack of availability. If you can get some though they area nice synth and NPC for a reasonable amount. Selling them takes forever so unless you have a buyer ready don't hold your breath.
  • Level 92
  • Wind Crystal
  • Giant Bird Plume
  • Yield: Giant Bird Fletchings x6

Guild Test Veteran
Arhat's Hakama
Finally a Veteran, it's all down hill from here, or would it be up?
  • Level 88
  • Earth Crystal
  • Sheep Leather
  • Silk Cloth
  • Silk Thread
  • Velvet Cloth
  • Yield: Arhat's Hakama
Back to top Go down
leonstrife

leonstrife

Clothcraft 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clothcraft 101   Clothcraft 101 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:58 am

The long stretch to 100 can be annoying due to how much Rainbow thread you will need and how overpriced stacks are. On the bright side when your done you can be the one charging the other chumps insane prices on Rainbow. One Lv of skill may take 40-80 crafts here depending on your luck, at least that's how it has been for me.

Rainbow Cape
This is a nice alternative to Giant bird plumes and will probably be a faster and better option for you to skill up on though more expensive. Desynth them to get your thread back and try again.
  • Level 94
  • Earth Crystal
  • Rainbow Cloth x2
  • Silk Thread
  • Yield: Rainbow Cape

Roshi Jinpachi
These are actually not as bad as you might think for skilling up on. You can catch cheap Arhat Jinpachi on the AH often enough and even if you pay the 20k its not a lot of loss per synth. They NPC for a bit short of 5k so buying the Arhat at 10k per is what you should try to hope for.
  • Level 94
  • Earth Crystal
  • Arhat's Jinpachi
  • Rainbow Thread
  • Yield: Roshi Jinpachi

Elite Beret
A nice skill up item because the Elite Beret NPC for about 9k, so if you never pay more than 10k for your War Beret you are only losing a few thousand gil per synth. Alternatively you can try your luck at desynthing the Elite's for a Gold Thread. You will lose more gil this way though but if you wish to save gold threads for the next synth it may be a decent choice.
  • Level 95
  • Earth Crystal
  • War Beret
  • Phoenix Feather
  • Yield: Elite Beret

Blessed Mitts
The cheaper of your 2 Blessed options before body, the other being the trousers which trade the saruta cotton for a rainbow cloth which translates to noticeably more loss. If you have been saving Gold Thread from the previous synth or can HQ your own this synth is not too bad (particularly if you can HQ your own). Galateia are hard to come by on the AH sometimes though so I usually try to stock up all I can for a month then have a synth session. Ultimately though you wont get very far doing only this due to Galateia's rarity and you are better off saving it for your path from 98-100. Also, do us all a favor and don't sell these for less than 20-25k.
  • Level 96
  • Earth Crystal
  • Galateia
  • Gold Thread x2
  • Saruta Cotton
  • Velvet Cloth
  • Yield: Blessed Mitts

Dance Shoes
Probably your best & easiest to craft option outside of Elite Berets but it is expensive due to the use of rainbow cloth & thread. If you have been keeping up with your sub crafts (which you should be) you can make your own Moccasins at 60 leather. Don't hold out hope for selling these though. Unless you HQ I wouldn't waste the time, they sell but rather slowly yet NPC for a respectable 7k.
  • Level 96
  • Earth Crystal
  • Moccasins
  • Rainbow Cloth
  • Rainbow Thread
  • Yield: Dance Shoes

Foulard
On the surface this seems like a great skill up choice and profitable too. But looking into it a bit more you will find Arachne thread to be quite expensive and in rather short supply, not near enough supply to support skilling up in a timely manner in fact. Though it is a gobbie bag item, if you flood the market you can expect it to become loss quickly and you will receive a personal fuck you from me. If you are interested in camping Arachne, farming Rainbow thread while doing so is not too horrible but the drop rate on those spiders leaves much to be desired. He also has a 2hr+ repop timer and has to my knowledge no upper limit on when he can re-spawn (some claims of 10hrs I have read iirc).
  • Level 98
  • Earth Crystal
  • Arachne Thread
  • Rainbow Thread x2
  • Silk Thread x3
  • Yield: Foulard

Cursed Dalmatica
These last 2 synths though horrible, are pretty much all you got for getting to 100. Both sell very slow and NPC for 40k+ loss each, it isn't pretty. Personally I NPC all of these and cry a little inside every time I do, but if you have the mule space to park in Ru Lude with the hundreds you will be making more power to you, you are still losing a tun of gil. Also note you will need yur Leather sub for Dalms and having someone make the leather is a great deal cheaper than buying the leather.
  • Level 100 Clothcraft
  • Level 60 Leathercraft
  • Earth Crystal
  • Behemoth Leather
  • Gold Chain
  • Gold Thread
  • Rainbow Cloth
  • Ram Leather
  • Siren's Macrame
  • Velvet Cloth x2
  • Yield: Cursed Dalmatica

Blessed Briault
Just as shitty as Dalms but no leathercraft sub, enjoy. Slightly less expensive but also hardly sell.
  • Level 102
  • Earth Crystal
  • Galateia x2
  • Gold Thread x2
  • Silver Thread
  • Rainbow Cloth
  • Velvet Cloth x2
  • Yield: Blessed Briault

That's it you're done, grats! Now go lvl a craft that actually makes good money so you can support trying to HQ yourself some sweet stuff. As mentioned before rainbow thread and cloth are profitable as well. Once you get all your GP items you can T1-3 some decent items.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clothcraft 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clothcraft 101   Clothcraft 101 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clothcraft 101
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KraftersInk :: Welcome To KraftersInk :: Crafts-
Jump to: