KraftersInk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asura Server's all Crafters LS.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SACKIE MEETING

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Katianna
Admin
Katianna

SACKIE MEETING Empty
PostSubject: SACKIE MEETING   SACKIE MEETING EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:13 am

Sunday evening when a majority of sackies are on, I want to have a meeting to discuss the following things:

1. goals for the linkshell as a whole
2. your ideas and what you see as needs/wants (this includes crafting AND gear)

Regards,
Katianna
Back to top Go down
https://kraftersink.forumotion.com
Katianna
Admin
Katianna

SACKIE MEETING Empty
PostSubject: MEETING RESULTS   SACKIE MEETING EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:14 pm

Several things were discussed at the sackie meeting and I'll run them down for ya'll :-)

1. Gear and Seal Runs
Ok, so you ask why gear and seal runs in a crafting LS? Well they drop hard to get crafting mats and they give our members other stuff like +2 stones (which they also need help on anyways) so it kills to birds with one stone, so to speak. Once we establish a leader and find out a time that works for everyone we will start running :-D Abyssea drops are something I am going to address separately.

2. Dynamis
Again something that isn't typical of a crafting LS, but it has a wondererful benefit of currency that results in us getting gil that we can use for whatever we want; including crafting. The way we have to do dynamis has changed but with our crew we can easily handle it.

3. Helping People through Crafts and Jobs
We currently have people stuck and trying to level crafts and jobs. We need to get them unstuck. Lets get it done and get them out of the black hole, so to speak. The side benefit is building teamwork (which we need for synergy). As I've said before the better we are as individuals, the better we are as a whole. So lets get it done :-D

4. Nyzul Isle
This is one of those added things that people need help on. It was debated and we all agreed that we should add this. It is obvious that people needed help on this, and we are all here to help and make each other better so we will be starting Nyzul Isle soon. No date has been set but when one is set someone will post it.

5. Abyssea Drops
There are pretty much three simple rules with drops that we established.
A. Any crafting materials that drop will be lotted by one person. That person will evenly and equally distribute them to the person or persons they should go to at the end of the run. Should they run out of room to carry stuff then a secondary lotter will start lotting. These lotters will be determined before event.
B. If a spell drops into the pool and you can use it now, you are free to lot on it. But if you cannot use it please do not lot on it. The designated lotter will lot on it and sell it with all the profits going towards the persons that participated in the event. The same goes for any other drops that we can stand to gain profit on. Crafting ain't cheap yo :-D
C. +2 Items- We have yet to determine this. Please stay tuned. I will post an edit when this is settled.

6. Synergy
We have established a four week timeline for synergy. This gives Power and I enough time to make enough fewells for everyone that wants to participate. Swords is almost done completing his guide too, and it will be posted very soon. But in the meantime keep your eyes out for yellow rocks. They make Earth Fewell, and that one is the only one we are going to have issues making. So study up! The Synergy is about to commence!

Back to top Go down
Swords

SACKIE MEETING Empty
PostSubject: Re: SACKIE MEETING   SACKIE MEETING EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:23 pm

The guide is finished, and for the most part I think I got all the errors and formatting issues taken care of.
Back to top Go down
Atharia

Atharia

SACKIE MEETING Empty
PostSubject: Should be noted as a request for the LS as a whole.   SACKIE MEETING EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:22 am

For any events outside of plain old farming we do need member(s) that have and are willing to use WHM, and bring them to Gear/Seal/+2/Emp/Farming events. Pretty much anything in Abyssea, we will need a WHM to do it not only very fast, but very efficiently. Evil or Very Mad

If you dont have WHM but want to level it up for the sake of benefiting the shell or even yourself (as to get things done it requires some degree of humility even stepping back and coming as a useful WHM) I will be happy get people started on the right gear choices and leveling.

Bottomline. We need more WHMs if we wanna do fun things. And I've requested a recruitment of at least 2-3 new (friendly/helpful/crafter) bounce members with WHM as a usable job. Cure IV is not gonna save your tank when they get hit for 2k+. lol!

cheers Btw, Gangrene, Swords and I, did a fun lowman Fistule run for +2's/KI's/Emp weapon stage 1 Items. Was pretty successful... I encourage more to come. We could probably kill Turul / Eccentric Eve for people that need the gear from them.
Back to top Go down
Katianna
Admin
Katianna

SACKIE MEETING Empty
PostSubject: Re: SACKIE MEETING   SACKIE MEETING EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:48 pm

Ok Ath, regarding white mages that could be tricky. Far as I know we only have one that plays it regularly, and one that has a closet white mage (me). However, my gear is stored atm and I am not sure what I got. It has been a long time since I played white mage so my skills are going to be a little rusty. I will get it out for the sake of the linkshell (yes Kyoti I will get my white mage out), but ONLY for that purpose :-D What time frame are we talking here because I do not have the room to hold the gear so I need to craft down/make room for it.
Back to top Go down
leonstrife

leonstrife

SACKIE MEETING Empty
PostSubject: Re: SACKIE MEETING   SACKIE MEETING EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:15 am

Interesting stuff and sounds fun though the times I am free may not match well with yall (late late late night or noon-6pm cst) evenings I do HNMs etc regularly but I am always looking for more things to do and more ways to further my crafts.

Also, I am a WHM. 3rd? main job, I suppose and have "almost" everything for it? or most of what I think I want anyway. Whm is pretty awesome ^^b
I have most jobs though so yeah :p
Back to top Go down
Katianna
Admin
Katianna

SACKIE MEETING Empty
PostSubject: Re: SACKIE MEETING   SACKIE MEETING EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:54 pm

Totally up to you Leon if you wanna come WHM and do this stuff. I have not been on white mage in a long time and my skills are a bit rusty. Not sure what timeline they are wanting to do this on. I am not running the show on this. Atharia and Floor? You guys know what time you guys wanna run this?

Also I need to talk to you about something, all good no worries :-)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SACKIE MEETING Empty
PostSubject: Re: SACKIE MEETING   SACKIE MEETING Empty

Back to top Go down

SACKIE MEETING
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KraftersInk :: Welcome To KraftersInk :: VERY IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!-
Jump to: