KraftersInk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asura Server's all Crafters LS.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"HOW WE ROLL"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

"HOW WE ROLL" Empty
PostSubject: "HOW WE ROLL"   "HOW WE ROLL" EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 2:29 am

This Ls started as a crafters only Ls and grew into a social Ls. We may do events with each other but it is not an event Ls, events ARE NOT mandatory. While attending a Ls event tho, you must conform with the LS event guidelines please. Your Sac holders are your Ls leaders and should be given respect and courtesy.

Any disputes you have with one another will not be carried out in Ls chat. Take it to tell or take off your pearl. Sac holders have the authority to remove unruly players from the Ls in my absence. No angry cursing, calling names or instigation of an altercation in the Ls.

No trolling in Jeuno with Ls on. I have worked hard to get the Ls the respect it has and trolling can tarnish that reputation. No Botting, talking about botting or promoting botting while wearing the Ls.

No degrading talk about or to crafters about crafting, if you hate crafting, find another Ls.

There are no stupid questions, do not make others feel belittled for asking about something you think they should already know.

I believe in respect for the individual, having fun and walking away from the Ls everyday with a smile on your face. Remember every time you touch another persons life, even with your words, you leave behind a fingerprint on that person. Don't leave bruises.

= ~.^ =
Kitykat
ADMIN
Back to top Go down
https://kraftersink.forumotion.com

"HOW WE ROLL"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KraftersInk :: Welcome To KraftersInk :: LS Mentality ^^-
Jump to: