KraftersInk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asura Server's all Crafters LS.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nyzul Isle

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
floorboss

Nyzul Isle Empty
PostSubject: Nyzul Isle   Nyzul Isle EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:41 am

Ok I want to do a Nyzul Isle climb starting from floor1 since I and others need it but I really dont have the experince running it due to me not doing it alot. When we get to floors 20 40 60 80 100 gear is free lot. Also gear that drops from nm are also free lot. I just need someone that knows how to do this and members that want to pawn mobs. I have at 90 is mnk and whm. I would like to get this done with. I need to know what is a good time with everone and which days. I would also say it be best to do it when everyone has 4 tags.
Back to top Go down
Swords

Nyzul Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyzul Isle   Nyzul Isle EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:56 pm

I know he's not a part of the shell, but if you need an extra body my brother Wyvernsoul need to climb/get weapon.
Back to top Go down
Gang

Nyzul Isle Empty
PostSubject: I know!   Nyzul Isle EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:50 pm

I can help you on Nyzul isle, i have done it way too long, its easy, a 4 ppl group will climg to 100 without a problem, tellme when you can and we can schedule some runs, im captain btw, so i always gonna have a extra tag.
Back to top Go down
Katianna
Admin
Katianna

Nyzul Isle Empty
PostSubject: Assault   Nyzul Isle EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:24 pm

A buddy of mine named Jadecc said that she is looking for interested people to do Assault missions. If anyone is interested in doing them with here, please send her a tell or message.

Regards,
Katianna
Back to top Go down
https://kraftersink.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Nyzul Isle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyzul Isle   Nyzul Isle Empty

Back to top Go down

Nyzul Isle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KraftersInk :: Welcome To KraftersInk :: VERY IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!-